i just saw a post like “kids these days dont even know what a vhs is” like why do people think kids of modern day dont know about past events like i know what fucking morse code is but i dont use it to order a pizza
I would agree with this…except I can’t after…
let’s play a game called “are you staring at me because im hot or ugly”
My school had this week called, “I Believe” Week and one of the days was “I believe in my story.”
People wrote on these note cards starting with “If you really knew me you would know that…”
Some of these notecards said:
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I was raped by my older brother everday.”
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that my mom is a heroin addict and it’s tearing my family apart.”
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I had cancer when I was 5 and people made fun of me because I was different and didn’t have hair.”
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I was sexually harassed and abused as a child.
- “If you really knew me, you’d know that I suffer from depression and I’ve attempted suicide.”
- If you really knew me, you’d know that I got into a car crash with my best friend and I held her in my arms, blood everywhere. RIP.
When people came up to read these note cards, a lot of them started crying. It made many people realize that everyone has a story and that you’re not alone.
i wanna do this
everyone needs to share this, it’s so powerful
ah I did this at camp it’s really great to know you’re not alone
i felt this was necessary
I got really bored today and I felt like cutting something, But I’ve been clean for weeks and I wasn’t going to ruin that.
So I made these and whenever you turn off the lamp, you don’t see Peter Pan.
I’m actually satisfied with it.